The Audi TT: 2000-2006 Service Manual contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for the Audi TT Coupe and Roadster models from 2000 to 2006.
Service to Audi owners is of top priority to Audi and has always included the continuing development and introduction of new and expanded services. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself Audi owner, this manual will help you understand, care for, and repair your Audi.
Although the do-it-yourself Audi owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of theory of operation and step-by-step maintenance and repair information, the Audi owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
- 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine code: ATC, AWP, AMU, BEA)
- 3.2L gasoline (engine code: BHE)
- 02J 5-speed manual (front wheel drive)
- 02M/02Y 5- and 6-speed manual (all wheel drive)
- 09G 6-speed automatic (front wheel drive)
- 02E 6-speed DSG (all wheel drive)
New durable hardcover format - This manual is now being published as a durable, long-lasting hardcover book designed to withstand frequent use in a professional shop or home garage. All of the content of the previous softcover edition is included.
- Covers TT Coupe and Roadster (convertible) models 2000-2006.
- Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
- Removal, installation and testing of Motronic fuel injection system components.
- Exhaust system component replacement, including Secondary Air Injection system.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
- Suspension component replacement, including front struts, rear shocks, springs, front stabilizer bar and alignment procedures and specifications.
- Heating and air conditioning component replacement.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including front door components, fenders, bumper covers and convertible top replacement.
- Audi OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
- Comprehensive Audi factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques