How can we partner with our communities to improve school programs increase students success?
Community involvement is a powerful tool in generating resources essential for educational excellence. This sharp, insightful book is an excellent resource for educators seeking to establish school-community partnerships to achieve goals for their schools, students, and communities. Work successfully with community partners to improve school programs, strengthen families, and expand students learning experiences by collaborating with community partners such as:
- Businesses and corporations
- Universities and higher learning institutions
- National and local volunteer organizations
- Social service agencies and health partners
- Faith-based organizations