A New Look at Language!
The complete Latin dictionary and grammar -- two books in one!
- Comprehensive treatment of the vocabulary of texts read in high school and college
- Full step-by-step Latin grammar section
- Detailed verb tables covering 120 regular verbs and more than 300 irregular verbs
- Supplements on Roman history, life, and culture
- Special section of Latin words and phrases used in contemporary English: carpe diem, quid pro quo, etc.
- All the information you need to know to translate the classics by Virgil, Livy, or Cicero