Assessments that improve the speed and quality of learningfully updated for teacher teams!
In this expanded, all-new edition, author Larry Ainsworth provides a system of intentionally aligned components (standards, instruction, assessments, and data analysis) that all work together to improve student learning.Readers will learn to:
- Build the highway to aligned assessments
- Decide the learning intentions and student success criteria for a unit of study
- Evaluate and revise assessment questions for quality
- Plan the learning progressions for students to attain the learning intentions
- Create quick progress checks to coincide with the learning progressions
- Use assessment results as feedback to adjust instruction and student learning strategies
CFA 2.0 is so much more than assessment design. It shows teachers how they can intentionally align standards, instruction, assessment, and data analysis in every unit of study.