This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Nine modules in all provides coverage of: Basic Safety, Introduction to Construction Math, Introduction to Hand Tools, Introduction to Power Tools, Construction Drawings, Basic Rigging, Basic Communication Skills, Basic Employability Skills, and Introduction to Materials Handling.
- New 5-hour module, Introduction to Materials Handling (00109-09), covers instruction on safe methods of stacking, storing, and moving construction-related materials.
- All modules except Basic Rigging (00106-09) are now required for a course completion certificate.
- The Basic Safety module (00101-09) aligns to the OSHA 10-hour guidelines. Any OSHA 500-certified instructor can issue OSHA 10-hour cards to students successfully completing this module.
- Includes a??Going Greena?? features throughout, and emphasizes energy efficient products and low environmental-impact methods of construction.
- Introduction to Construction Math (00102-09) includes more applied math exercises.
- Introduction to Construction Drawings (00105-09) contains new blueprints, rendered from the LEED-Gold certified Rinker Hall, University of Florida School of Construction
- The updated version of the accompanying Contren?? Connect features more robust media including video footage with professional actors and 3-D animation!
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.????
- Annotated Instructor's Guide (AIG) Paperback 0-13-608639-X
- AIG Loose-Leaf 0-13-608640-3
- AIG Paperback + Contren Connect Access Code PACKAGE 0-13-701958-0
- AIG Contren Connect Access Code ONLY 0-13-610655-2
- Computerized Testing Software 0-13-609079-6
- PowerPoint?? Presentation Slides 0-13-609080-X
- National Construction Career Test (NCCT) available with this title http://nccer.org/academicAvailAssessments.aspx ??
Trainee Guide Hardcover + Access Card Package: $77 978-0-13-286945-4
Trainee Guide Paperback + Access Card Package: $74 978-0-13-286944-7
IG Paperback + Access Card Package: $149 978-0-13-287037-5
Access Card ONLY for Trainee Guide: $52 (does not include print book) 978-0-13-256093-1
Access Card ONLY for IG: $100 (does not include print book) 978-0-13-256094-8
ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for Trainee Guide: $52 (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-292115-2
ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for IG: $100 (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-292116-9