Fanaroff and Martins Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine covers everything you need to improve the quality of life and long-term outcomes of your patients. Drs. Richard J. Martin, Avroy A. Fanaroff, and Michele C. Walsh, along with a multi-disciplinary team of contributors guide you through the sweeping developments in diagnosis and treatment of the mother fetus, and neonate. The completely updated 9th edition keeps you current on the late preterm infant, the fetal origins of adult disease, neonatal anemia, genetic disorders, and morein print and online.
- Get comprehensive guidance on treating patients through a dual focus on neonatology and perinatology.
- See nuances and details in over 800 illustrations that depict disorders in the clinical setting and explain complex information.
- Find the information you need easily with indexing in both volumes that provides quick access to specific guidance.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book online at expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image library.
- Spot genetic problems early and advise parents of concerns thanks to completely new section on this topic.
- Tackle the health problems associated with preterm births through a new chapter on The Late Preterm Infant.
- Understand the fetal origins of adult disease through a new chapter that focuses on conditions that originate in the womb.
- Stay current on the developments and research surrounding neonatal anemia from the entirely new chapter on Blood and Hematopoietic System highlights.
- Obtain more global perspectives and best practices from an increased number of international contributions in this edition.
Advance clinically with advice based on the best-available evidence covering the wide spectrum of both perinatology and neonatology