Extensively revised and updated, the new Fourth Edition of Global Issues: An Introduction offers a unique approach to the most important environmental, economic, social, and political concerns of modern life.
- Revised and updated to reflect the latest global developments
- Examines the most important environmental, economic, social, and political concerns of modern life
- The only book of its kind to use the concept of development to illustrate how different global issues are interrelated
- Includes a new section on nuclear energy
- Chapter boxes examine ways that individuals can have a positive impact on the issues examined within the text
- Key features include a glossary of terms; guides to further reading, media, and Internet resources; and suggestions for discussing and studying the material