Since 1927, Goldmans Cecil Medicine has been the worlds most influential internal medicine reference. Edited by Lee Goldman, MD and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, with associate editors and contributors who number among the most recognized and respected authorities in the field, Cecil continues to set the standard for all other resources of its kind. This dynamic, multi-media reference - with its practical, straightforward style, accessible organization, evidence-ranked references, and robust online content - is quite simply the fastest and best place to find all of the authoritative, state-of-the-art clinical answers you need.
- Stay on the cutting edge with updates personally selected by Dr. Lee Goldman and regularly integrated directly into each chapter online.
- Simplify and expedite decision making with practical, well-organized, templated chapters that include evidence-ranked references and algorithms to make clinically essential information leap right off the page.
- Access the fully searchable text online anywhere, anytime at www.expertconsult.com.
- Stay current with the latest knowledge and evidence-based practices. Comprehensive updates throughout include a brand-new chapter on Applications of Molecular Technologies to Clinical Medicine, a completely revamped section on infectious diseases, and coverage of the very latest cardiovascular techniques and treatments.
- Be certain with expert, dependable, accurate answers from Dr. Goldman and an editorial team that is a veritable who's who of modern medicine - including Jeffrey Drazen, MD, Editor-in-Chief of the New England Journal of Medicine and new associate editor Wendy Levinson, MD, 2009-2010 Chair of the Board of Directors of the American Board of Internal Medicine. Almost all contributors currently hold positions as Chairs of Internal Medicine departments around the U.S. and Canada and all are at the forefront of their respective subspecialty areas.
- Reference information more quickly thanks to a new, streamlined print format and easily searchable online access to supplemental figures, tables, algorithms, additional references, and expanded discussions as well as procedural videos, Seldom Asked Questions, and case studies.
Cecil - the best internal medicine resource available since 1927 - far exceeds the competition in versatility, ease-of-use and up-to-datedness.