Hooked on PhonicsLearn to Read Level 4 is the second Kindergarten level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Level 4 covers:
- Level 3 Review
- Short o, u, and e Vowel Sounds
- The -ck Ending Sound
- Compound Words
- 18 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 6 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Pop Fox
- The Fog
- Fun in the Sun
- Dog Bug
- Pigs Backpack
- 1 Bonus Book, Big Bad Ben,by the award-winning childrens book author and illustrator Rosemary Wells
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your childs progress!