The easy way to make the most of??your iPhone - updated for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!
iPhones are a lot of fun but they can be a bit intimidating right out of the box. Whether you're ready to take your first stab at texting, want to reap the benefits of having the Internet at your fingertips, or just want to keep up with family, this hands-on guide gives you easy to follow information with non-technical explanations to get up and running with your new iPhone ??- fast.??
The iPhone combines three productsa??a mobile phone, an iPod, and a portable game consolea??into one ultraportable device. Boasting a sleek, minimalistic design with a larger screen and keyboard than those tiny phones of yesteryear, it allows you to send and receive e-mails and text messages, make FaceTime video calls, capture, share, and store photos and videos, get directions with GPS maps, listen to your favorite music, watch YouTube videos, store and synch your contacts, play games, and so much more.??
- Covers??iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and other iPhone models??in a straightforward, fun language
- Large text and drawings make the book accessible and easy to read
- Full color format provides helpful screenshots that bring the instructions to life
- Offers guidance on buying and getting started with your first iPhone
- Provides senior-recommended apps
Once you get comfortable with your iPhone, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!