Completely updated in a new edition, this book utilizes widely accepted models of leadership, and recognizes time-related changes that have occurred in health care delivery and how nursing is practiced. With a heavyemphasis on the workplace, itcovers legal and ethical issues, as well as improving human relationship skills.Additional topics include:
- The new health care system,
- Leadership theory, the interactive processes of leadership, and ethics
- An overview of organization and management
- Managers' responsibilities
- An introduction to the management of resources.
This is an esential resource for any staff nurse!