Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
A concise edition of the legendary casebook, Property: Concise Edition is perfectly suited for use in a four-credit course. JesseDukeminierstrademark wit, passion, and human interest perspective has made Property, now in its Eighth Edition, one of the bestand best lovedcasebooks of all time. A unique blend of authority and good humor, youll find a moveable feast of visual interest, compelling cases, and timely coverage of contemporary issues
- Substantially shorter than most Property casebooks.The shortened number of pages does not come at the expense of coverage, which remains the same as in the parent book. The Notes have been substantially reduced, and the number of cases has been reduced, all without sacrificing coverage or rigor.
- Two-color design featuring photographs and diagrams
- Pull-out Sidebar features including In Brief, A Look Back, and The Rest of the Story that aid in student learning, making the book very user-friendly.
- Increased use of diagrams and graphics to illustrate transactions and doctrines.
- New cases and new photos that differ from what was in the7thEdition ofDukeminier: Property.
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.