Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive access to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes a?? portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
An innovative Property casebook that re-imagines the law school casebook format. Covering all the major topics included in a basic 1L Property course, Property Law looks more like an undergraduate textbook than a traditional law school casebook, making use of sidebars, illustrations, and other design devices to present material more clearly. The authors present concepts simply, then move the discussion toward complexitya??the opposite of the approach taken by many current texts. Clear yet sophisticated, the casebook is the perfect choice for all skill levels. Themes that run through the course are highlighted throughout the book, resulting in a casebook that clearly presents the fundamentals of property law. This allows students to develop an understanding of basic concepts on their own while allowing professors to assist their students in developing an advanced understanding of property law.
- Cases are introduced with explanatory text discussing the law and issues surrounding the case. This radically different approach from most other casebooks allows students to have a better grasp of the concepts and themes before they even read the case.
- Includes problems and exercises that students can complete on their own, with explanatory answers included in an appendix.
- Innovative design aids student learning, with sidebars, diagrams, charts, and illustrations that make concepts clearer to students.
- Cases are used as examples, not introductions to legal rules. Many topics in the book feature introductory text, illustrations, and problem sets before a single case is introduced, to aid in studentsa?? legal learning.
- Includes sample documents, helping students to understand core concepts.
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.