Hebrews; James; 1& 2 Peter; 1, 2, & 3 John; Jude; Revelation New Interpreter's Bible offers critically sound biblical interpretations for the 1990s and beyond. Guided by scholars, pastors, and laity representing diverse traditions, academic experience, and involvement in the Church, this entirely new collection of writings is specifically prepared to meet the needs of preachers, teachers, and all students of the Bible.
* Full texts and critical notes: NIV and NRSV
* A detailed, critical Commentary providing an exegetical close-reading of the biblical text
* Reflections that present a detailed exposition of issues raised in the discussion and dealt with in the Commentary Key Features:
* The entire Bible (including the Apocrypha Deuterocanonical books) in twelve volumes
* Introductions to each book that cover essential historical, sociocultural, literary, and theological issues
* An ecumenical roster of contributors
* Comprehensive, concise articles
* Numerous visual aids (illustrations, maps, charts, timelines) enhance use.
Download The NIB Vol. 12 Errata Sheet