Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
Health & Wellness, Twelfth Edition covers many facets of personal health, including physical, emotional, mental, social, environmental, and spritual perspectives. Written in a personal and engaging style, the Twelfth Edition encourages students to make the right health choices and gives them the tools and information they need to improve their health habits.
- Updated Health in Review sections, at the end of each chapter, highlight key points and emphasize the essential health message in each chapter.
- New coverage of the Afforable Care Act (ACA) in chapter one and a more detailed discussion in Chapter 19.
- Includes expanded coverage of the predicted health effects of climate change.
- Provides an expanded discussion of spirituality and health.
- New coverage on: e-cigarettes, changes in marijuana laws, and the right to marriage for gay couples.
- New Self-Evaluation Exercises added to the end of each chapter ask students to look their own health and fitness lifestyle.
With Navigate 2, technology and content combine to expand the reach of your classroom. Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or traditional classroom-based course, Navigate 2 delivers unbeatable value. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2.