In this volume Jerome Berryman has gathered together the presentations that form the suggested cycle of lessons for Winter. Godly Play contributes to the glorious mix of activities in children's religious programs. It is the art of using the language of the Christian people to make meaning about life and death.
In this volume you'll find all the information you need to present the winter lessons of Godly Play. The simple format of the lessons presented in The Complete Guide to Godly Play will enable all teachers, whether new or experienced, to find the information they need to enter fully into the most rewarding play we share: Godly Play.
What's inside Volume 3: 20 Presentations for Winter?
All the information you need to present the lessons of Winter to the children in your Godly Play Room.
- Enrichment Lesson: The Holy Family
- Lesson 1: Advent I
- Lesson 2: Advent II
- Lesson 3: Advent III
- Lesson 4: Advent IV
- Enrichment Lesson: A Children's Liturgy for Christmas Eve
- Enrichment Lesson: The Mystery of Christmas
- Lesson 5: Epiphany
- Lesson 6: Holy Baptism
- Lesson 7: Parable of the Good Shepherd
- Lesson 8: Parable of the Good Samaritan
- Lesson 9: Parable of the Great Pearl
- Lesson 10: Parable of the Sower
- Lesson 11: Parable of the Leaven
- Lesson 12: Parable of the Mustard Seed
- Enrichment Lesson: Parable of Parables
- Enrichment Lesson: Parable of the Deep Well
- Enrichment Lesson: Parable Synthesis 1 - all the Parables
- Enrichment Lesson: Parable Synthesis 2 -The I Am Statements
- Enrichment Lesson: Parable Synthesis 3 - The Parable Games